The British Beatles Fan Club Magazine is a glossy, full colour, 40 page publication which comes out 4 times a year. It is packed with fascinating and thoroughly researched articles on all aspects of the Fab Four past and present. We give you an insight into the Beatles' career and their associates in Liverpool, London and throughout the world.
Our correspondents include Pete Nash - former News Editor of The Beatles Book Monthly, Rod Davis - of the original Quarrymen, Bill Harry - former Editor of Merseybeat, Stan Williams - former pupil of Dovedale Primary alongside John Lennon and George Harrison, David Bedford - our man in Liddypool, Andy Davis - former Editor of Record Collector magazine, USA correspondent Craig Smith, our man in Croydon, Ernie Sutton, and adopted Scouser, Donna Jackson.
Among the regular features are:
- Upcoming Events—organised by the club and anything else relating to the Beatles, including festivals, Beatles Days, concerts and conventions throughout the world
- Beatles A Day In The Life—a day-by-day diary
- Media Watch
- Reviews of the latest releases
- Classified Ads
- Concert and event reviews
- In-depth articles
- Letters from members
- The Legendary Crap Photos of the Month
Comprehensive feature articles on every Beatle subject imaginable!
High quality colour and black & white Beatles photos throughout the magazine!
Visit our Shop to purchase back issues now.
- Beatles A Day in the Life
- Media Watch
- Coming Up - Forthcoming Events
- The Roots of The Beatles (Part 2)
- Tony Sheridan tribute
- Love Me Do - 50th Anniversary in Canada
- Try Some, Buy Some—New Releases
- Fab Four on DVD
- Paperback Writers
- Beatle Boots
- BBFC Offers & Merchandise
- As I Write This Letter
- Crap Photo of the Month
To get the magazine, join the BBFC today or visit our shop to buy just this issue.
Lennon: Exclusive Tribute
* special discount to BBFC members £4.50 including P&P (please state BBFC membership number when ordering)...
Order Now from our shop!