About our British Beatles Fan Club Magazine
The British Beatles Fan Club Magazine is a glossy, full colour, 40 page publication which comes out 4 times a year. It is packed with fascinating and thoroughly researched articles on all aspects of the Fab Four past and present. We give you an insight into the Beatles' career and their associates in Liverpool, London and throughout the world.
Our correspondents include Pete Nash - former News Editor of The Beatles Book Monthly, Rod Davis - of the original Quarrymen, Bill Harry - former Editor of Merseybeat, Stan Williams - former pupil of Dovedale Primary alongside John Lennon and George Harrison, David Bedford - our man in Liddypool,
Regular features include:
- Upcoming Events—organised by the club and anything else relating to the Beatles, including festivals, Beatles Days, concerts and conventions throughout the world
- Beatles A Day In The Life—a day-by-day diary
- Media Watch
- Reviews of the latest releases
- Classified Ads
- Concert and event reviews
- In-depth articles
- Letters from members
- The Legendary Crap Photos of the Month
Comprehensive feature articles on every Beatle subject imaginable!
High quality colour and black & white Beatles photos throughout the magazine!
Visit our Shop to purchase back issues now.
Latest issue - Issue 68 (December 2018)
Lennon: Exclusive Tribute
The BBFCs own tribute to the much missed John Lennon. This is an exclusive 80-page A4 size full-colour magazine. Cover price: £4.99 plus £1.20 P&P.
* special discount to BBFC members £4.50 including P&P (please state BBFC membership number when ordering)...
Order Now from our shop!