It's been awhile since our last competition so when the makers of this wonderful new film featuring John Lennon's music asked if we would like to have free tickets to the film to offer as a prize, we jumped at the chance!
To make it fun, we took our inspiration from the film. Since the film is about a letter from John Lennon to Danny Collins, we've created a fictitious letter from John that he might have written while out in Almeria Spain filming "How I Won the War" in 1966.
All you have to do, is deduce from the clues in the letter, to whom the letter was written. All correct entries will be put in a hat for a drawing and the lucky winner will be randomly selected on May 29th, the date the film Danny Collins is released in the UK.
The Contest Details
- The Prize: The winner will receive a film poster for Danny Collins signed by Al Pacino
- The Task: Read the letter in the image at the bottom of this post, and figure out who the letter was written to from the clues in the letter.
- Who can enter: You must be a current BBFC member with a membership number and membership dues current.
- How to enter: Send an email to email@example.com containing:
- Your name
- Membership number
- Email address
- Mailing address (to send the prize to)
- Answer to the question "Who was John writing to in the letter?"
- Be sure to put "Danny Collins Contest" in the subject line