1. Bed and breakfast for two at the Hard Day's Night Hotel
*some restrictions apply; see below
2. Two tickets for the Magical Mystery Tour, and two tickets to a Beatles Tribute Concert at the Cavern Club
*some restrictions may apply; see below
3. A family ticket (two adults and three children) to the Beatles Story
4. A Limited Edition Art Print from the Beatles Shop, Mathew Street, hand signed and numbered by the artist, Maurice Cockrill
(Retail price £60)
To win one of these fab four prizes, answer these questions:
1. How many guest rooms are there in the Hard Day's Night Hotel?
2. Complete this logo: "The Cavern Liverpool: the most ... "
3. What is the name of the new special exhibition at the Beatles Story, Pier Head, that opened on October 5, 2011?
4. When was Liverpool's world famous Beatles Shop established?
(Clue: if the questions have you stumped, check out the website for each organisation)
It's going to be hard to choose between four fab prizes, but that's what you have to do. We're going to let the winners choose what they want! Therefore, all correct entries received by the closing date will go into a prize draw; the first entry drawn at random will win the prize of their choice. The next correct entry will have the choice of the remaining three prizes; the third correct entry will choose from the remaining two prizes, and the fourth winning entry will receive the remaining prize.
Entries must include:
1. The answers to all four questions
2. Your choice of prizes in order of preference (1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice, 4th choice)
3. Your BBFC Membership Number**
4. Your contact details
The closing date for this competition is 5.00 pm on Tuesday November 8.
Enter by email by clicking here
Or by post to:
BBFC Website Competition
c/o The Beatles Shop
31 Mathew Street
Terms and Conditions
* Prizes can be taken on the date of your choice, subject to availability; hotel stay Sunday to Thursday only
** This competition is ONLY open to BBFC Members. Annual membership costs from £15.00 a year. For more information, or to join, click here. Competition entries that are submitted alongside membership applications will be accepted.
For all other terms and conditions, click here