St Peter's Church and Church Hall will be open on Saturday, and Woolton Baths, where John and Paul both went swimming as boys, is open from Thursday to Saturday!
- See inside the beautiful Church where John sang in the choir
- See the war memorial plaque that bears the name of John's uncle
- Go inside the Church Hall and stand on the spot where John and Paul were first introduced by Ivan Vaughan
- See a photographic display of the day that John and Paul met, and also a collection from a childhood friend of Paul's that is on display FOR THE FIRST TIME!
- The (sadly) empty pool (safety barrier kindly supplied by Paragon Construction Group and Kings Scaffolding)
- An vivid and varied display of: the really creative 120th Birthday card projects by pupils in three Woolton primary schools; 120th Birthday cards from far and wide
- A historic display: the Baths , former fire station/ stables, and former ‘ private ‘wash baths’/ ‘slipper baths’.
- Memories about Lennon and Mc Cartney who both swam at Woolton when young; a TV film ‘re-enactment’ on screen of the young Lennon swimming in the pool (from BBC’s Great Britons series)
- Memories of users of the private ‘wash baths’/ ‘slipper baths’.