The star-studded OFFICIAL video for Paul McCartney’s ‘Queenie Eye’ made its premiere on Vevo TODAY!
‘Queenie Eye’ is featured on NEW, Paul’s first album of solo new material in 6 years which is in stores now!
Check out the video and see if you can spot all the famous faces who appear with Paul!
Purchase New From iTunes: http://smarturl.it/PMnewiTunes
From Amazon: http://smarturl.it/PMc_New_Album_Amzn
Keep Up With Paul: #whatsnew
@PaulMcCartney on Instagram
Standard and deluxe both include:
1. Save Us (produced by Paul Epworth)
2. Alligator (produced by Mark Ronson)
3. On My Way To Work (produced by Giles Martin)
4. Queenie Eye (produced by Paul Epworth)
5. Early Days (produced by Ethan Johns)
6. New (produced by Mark Ronson with additional production by Giles Martin)
7. Appreciate (produced by Giles Martin)
8. Everybody Out There (produced by Giles Martin)
9. Hosanna (produced by Ethan Johns)
10. I Can Bet (produced by Giles Martin)
11. Looking At Her (produced by Giles Martin)
12. Road (produced by Paul Epworth)
Deluxe includes bonus tracks:
13. Turned Out (produced by Ethan Johns with additional production by Giles Martin)
14. Get Me Out Of Here (produced by Giles Martin)
Executive Producers: Paul McCartney and Giles Martin Mixed by Mark ‘Spike’ Stent
Deluxe edition total Running Time: 52:15
Paul worked on the album with producers Paul Epworth, Mark Ronson, Ethan Johns and Giles Martin.
The album was recorded at Henson Recording Studios, Los Angeles; Avatar Studios, New York; Abbey Road Studios, London; Air Studios, London; Wolf Tone Studios, London and Hog Hill Mill, East Sussex.
NEW album cover inspired by Dan Flavin with special thanks to Stephen Flavin
Logo and cover concept: Rebecca and Mike
Consultancy and design: YES
Cover Image: Ben Ib
NEW is available from here: http://smarturl.it/PMnewiTunes
More new details to follow in the coming weeks.